Tuesday 6 December 2016

Wool + Leather



What's a better option on these breezy winter days than wool? A very wooly outfit featuring three of my favourite colours and some overly photogenic graffiti..naturally - you know I'm a sucker for these..It is also the first time ever that I opted for 'leather look' trousers (vegan leather of course) and I have to say I have been pleasantly surprised - not only at how they look but how warm they actually keep you - I definitely will be rocking these a lot this winter!






Jacket & Trousers - Zara
Scarf - Acne Studios
Sunglasses - Saint Laurent
Boots - Timberland


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I like this pure -yet a bit wild- look!

    You should post more often, I love to come around here to get a little of inspiration...

    xx, Julie

    ReplyDelete

© Chat Blanc

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig