Saturday 4 March 2017

Paris x Eastpak


Travel is something we all tend to do a lot of these days and as the years go by we always do all we can to make it as comfortable as possible. As I've come to find out, luggage plays a vital role here - for the couple of days or weeks it becomes a part of the "portable home" that you take with you wherever you venture. Packing seems to always be a bit of a big deal as it appears that what you'll take with you - will define your personal style for the time that you'll be away. Since we care so much about what's on the inside of our cases - isn't it time to pay attention to what's happening on  the outside? I believe it is - as whenever I travel, I always look for comfort as well as style among my travel accessories. I like for my luggage to be handy, durable and sizeable, yet aesthetically pleasing. I really don't like to have to choose between the two and I think I've finally found a suitcase that makes this possible! 

Last week during my trip to Paris I had the chance to use Eastpaks' new Tranzshell suitcase from their collaboration with Paul & Joe. The Eastpak x Paul & Joe Voyageur collection features Eastpaks' staple styles with the unique design touch of Paul & Joe. The collection includes many travel accessories ranging from backpacks, larger travel cases, holdalls to even smaller vanity cases or bumbags. Personally, I really loved the leopard/camo collection, especially as both of these are my favourite prints that always make their way into seasonal trends every year. Whether you are travelling by plane, car, the eurostar or simply walking - the case passed the test. What's more after wondering the streets of Paris with this the Tranzshell, it really feels like this collab transformed a suitcase into a stylish fashion accessory that adds a tint of nomadic flavour any outift..see for yourself!

To explore the full Eastpak Paul & Joe Voyageur collection head over to:

PS. a big thank you to Alex Socks for the shots!

















HAT - STEFANEL
SWEATSHIRT - FILLES A PAPA
TROUSERS - ZARA
SNEAKERS - NIKE
HANDBAG - MAJE

Photos by @alexsocks & @mariaaaakk
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chat Blanc

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig