Friday 24 March 2017

MARIA x 24


As some of you may already know,  I recently celebrated my 24th birthday on the 5th of March! I had a wonderful day & I wanted to create a special post reflecting on this day.  Here is my most recent collaboration with @serihyhypskyy , a photographer who is based in Lublin and helped me bring my ideas to life! You can check out more of his photography over at www.serhiyhipskyy.com Hope you'll enjoy the shots as much as I enjoyed this shoot! I have concluded that I suck at moody face poses & it doesn't really fit my personality so here is an icy post full of smiles..




 


 



HAT - BILLABONG WOMENS
SWEATSHIRT - BILLABONG WOMENS
JACKET - TAILOR MADE AT KIMMY'S, HOI AN
TROUSERS - ZARA
KICKS - ASICS GEL LYTE V

PHOTOGRAPHER : @serihyhypskyy
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chat Blanc

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig