Wednesday 12 April 2017

Into April x Parka London

                

Summer is creeping up on us, yet it is taking its time.. All I have to say is that I've been having some issues with the weather in the past weeks. With some days hitting 20 degrees and others dropping below 5, it really looks like the seasons just cannot come to an any sort of agreement..
However, let's try to look on the bright side - this unstable weather means one thing - I still get to rock these kind of cosy outfits (which I really love!) As you all know I am an absolute sucker for anything streetwear related, so I paired this Parka London camo puffer from the mens' collection (naturally!) with a pair of casual knee rip jeans & a thick knit ensemble. I love the 'oversize look' in my outfits, especially for those  colder days..and it's exactly what I went for here, on this 'sunny but chilly' day in  Soho..I wanted for this look to give off that industrial London vibe that I personally tend to associate with prominent greys. I adore those on the daily basis & I think this puffer really suits such an urban climate. With their style meets function ethos, I think Parka London did extremely well with the addition of this ever so stylish print to their practical puffer jacket model.
What more - doesn't it just camouflage ever so well against the London shades? That's for you guys to decide..

In order to browse more of the full Parka London collection head over to 











HAT - BILLABONG WOMENS

KNIT - URBAN OUTFITTERS

PUFFA JACKET - PARKA LONDON

JEANS - ZARA

KICKS - NIKE AIR FORCE 1 ULTRAFORCE
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chat Blanc

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig