Sunday 23 April 2017

LVL LASHES - THE EYELASH CLUB


As some of you may remember I recently had my lashes done for the first time by the lovely Victoria,  the creator of the Eyelash Club which currently stations itself at the Solarium Point salon in Ramsgate, Kent. 

I rarely wear a lot of make up but when I do a mascara on the lashes in something completely essential - I think we can all agree with that? Apart from that I never do much else to my lashes but I've heard a lot about extensions and lash treatments, before so I was excited to see how it all works and if its worth going through with it. I know I am probably a little behind with the times but here is my impression of the experience and I hope some of you will find it helpful if you're considering an eyelash treatment same :)




 Upon arrival in the beautifully decorated salon, I was greeted by the lively team. The atmosphere here was very welcoming and the pale pink walls really make me feel like I was in for an insta perfect pamper day. Solarium point caters for all things that we females love - whether you need a hairdresser, a manicure or a facial you'll find them all right here!


My goal that day was lashes so Victoria swiftly presented me with all of the possible options. The Eyelash Club offers there types of eyelash treatments - LVL Eyelash Perm & Tint, Classic Eyelash Extensions & Russian Volume Extensions. As 90% of the time I tend to opt for the natural look, I decided to go for the LVL treatment rather than lash extensions. The LVL treatment involves a lash lift of the existing eyelashes from the root of the lash - therefore just like a perm it creates a long lasting effect of elonged and lifted lashes. What more, the added tint provides the lashes with a mascara - like look, which is ideal for those early Monday mornings. This effect together with the lift usually tends to last from 6 to 8 weeks, which is absolutely amazing! The whole treatment took less than an hour and to this day I am ever so pleased with the final effect. Right now I am almost 2 weeks post my LVL lift and the effect is still ever so present - my lashes look completely natural yet still ultra pampered. With an added touch of mascara this effect is perfectly enhanced and ready for an eve out - what more could you want?

Overall- I am really pleased with the result and would recommend it to everyone! It won't only save you time in mornings but the outcome you'll achieve will be significanly better than that of the traditional mascara. You can see the results for yourself in the photos below. I personally think it's brilliant and I'll definitely will be visitng the Eyelash Club very soon!

To book an appointment with the Eyelash Club or to check out other beauty treatments that are available Solarium Point check out their web site over at







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chat Blanc

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig