Monday 19 June 2017

WHITE HOOD



Wow! It has been a while guys - but I'm back for now. I successfully finished V year of Med School so I'll have more time to dedicate to the site over the next couple of months. So yeah, sorry for laying low! However here is a most recent post for some inspiration. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed this shoot. Shout out to @delsolarein for taking shots that came out perfect! 

It cannot be denied - old school streetwear is definitely making a comeback. Not only has street clothing been successfully revived in the world of high fashion by brands such as Vetements or Off White but also from the creation of many up and coming niche independent street wear designers. With the mixing of fashion and trends - street style has reached a point of no limit. Oversized cuts, mismatched prints, shirts worn as dresses...There is room for designers, influencers and newcomers. Some stick with the masses, others carve their own path - either way you can't say this trend hasn't been an original one..

With this in mind, I recently stopped by my local skate shop. Whilst browsing tees and hoodies instore, I simply couldn't resist this DGK one. I loved the print, the detailed lettering on the arm, plus with my recent white obsession - it was a definite must have.  I have always been a bit of a tomboy and sucker for the designs that many skate brands carry so in fashion all things sneaker, street style and skate related really catch my eye. No wonder that with the shop keepers quick thought of wearing this hood as a dress - I decided to make a purchase of it & that's how this shoot came about..













HOOD - DGK

KICKS - ADIDAS EQUIPMENT
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chat Blanc

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig