Tuesday 9 May 2017

ALEXANDER CLARE & LUKE QUINN IN PARIS


This February I had the opportunity to see the final show of my friends Luke Quinns' concert tour, in which he supported Alexander Clare . The show took place in Paris - a city which has always been special to me in ever so many ways. Having had lived there as a child, I always try d to go back there whenever I get the chance. This seemed a perfect opportunity just for that. Here are a couple of my favourite shots from the concert that took place at the La Maroquinerie in Paris. Both of the performances were amazing and if you haven't seen Alexander Clare or Luke Quinn live yet..make sure to put it on your bucket list!

To listen to some of Lukes' songs head over to his soundcloud :)















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chat Blanc

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig