Saturday 29 July 2017

Powder Pink

Dear all,

I haven't posted for weeks because I have been busy with my graphic design course here at Central St. Martins in London. The past three weeks have been ever so amazing and the tutors extremely inspiring in every away. As you all are aware, I really enjoy design and seeing it from a graphics perspective has really opened my eyes to a whole new world! I learnt to use the software and feel that I have gained a strong foundation on which I will continue to built upon.  It has definitely become my new passion (yes, another one) & I will definitely be writing a post about my course in order to share some valid info for those who are interested in something similar! Unfortunately with the long course hours,  I hardly had time to update the site, hence here is a short but sweet coastal post of all things pink - inspired by Adidas Originals..
















SWEATSHIRT & PANTS - ADIDAS ORIGINALS
JACKET - TOPSHOP
SNEAKERS - ADIDAS ORIGINALS
SUNGLASESS - RAY-BAN

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chat Blanc

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig