Monday 16 October 2017

SUNDAY FALL 90s



90s grain with a 90s grind. I have always been a bit of a tomboy and with the come back of the 90s sports style I feel like I have a much wider room to manoeuvre within stylistically (edit wise too since grain is in). Let's be honest - the rules that existed were totally pushed aside in the last seasons catwalks and nothing seems a faux pas in fashion as long as you won't label it as one. Sunday is the day I use to kick back and reflect upon the week that passed. I honestly do not see myself in any other outfit beside the one presented in this post. What I love about the new sportswear in todays collections would be its absolute universality. The clothes are not only comfy but look smart and with the clean cuts a sense of effortless formality is provided too - ticking two boxes at once. Wearing kicks is not a dress down but a dress up. In this case, the classic Stan Smith with the platform twist, reinvented as the "bold" is exactly the trainer I've been looking for. Platforms have taken over the sneaker world for a while now but I struggled to find my perfect match. I'm not sure if its the creamy colour way, the classic model or the soft suede (that I am sucker for!) that lured me into loving this model so much - alas, it was probably all three..


Sweatshirt, Pants & Trainers by Adidas Originals
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Chat Blanc

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig